Saturday, September 21, 2013

Early August

I'm so behind on the Blog! Here's a cluster post of early August to start catching up...

Grandpa Mike and Graham got in a little quality time...Millie was also interested in the attention.



We went to the Ramada to go swimming with Grandpa Richard and Jan. Graham did great with the "swimming" again. It's funny though -- I sense that he enjoys it (since he never cries), but he also never smiles or laughs. He is pretty neutral about it all as he seems to just take it all in while whirring around in the water. Soon I'd like to get enrolled in a parent and baby water/swim class at the gym. I think he would love it. And heaven knows I'm dying to be in a swimsuit in public....

Of course I forgot to bring my camera to the pool. But here are a couple pictures from the room to commemorate the outing.




 A rinse off in the sink.


The next day we went on a brewery tour and Graham enjoyed the cool of the beer glass (but not what was in it).



Back at home he's still into his jumperoo. 




With comfortable temperatures, we went for lots of walks in early August. I ditched the stroller for most of them so little man and I can stay a little closer to each other. Graham likes it when I make up new words to "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? along the way. Answers to that question include things like puppy dog, blue sky, mini van and fire hydrant. This confused look tells you how awesome he thinks I am when I chant away while we're walking. 








We like to turn them into nature walks along the way.


Uncle Eric dropped in for a visit. 


Loves bath time. 


Hanging out in his swing. 


Smiles in our chair (probably the last time he sat in this. He has definitely moved on to more exciting toys at this point).


We love bath time and snuggles with mama immediately afterwards.  


Catching up with more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment