Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Movement!

I mentioned in the last post that I had not yet felt Baby move - today I report that now I have! Err....at least I think that's what it was. I can count 5 distinct times I felt something funny in my stomach and all 5 of those times felt the same. It was like something inside was brushing the inside of my skin. I won't call it "bubbles" or "flutter"... maybe flutter. But to me it just feels like a quick, little swipe along the inside of my stomach. So I am going to continue to tune in to my tummy to see if it keeps happening and be sure it's Baby saying hi. I am 99% sure....but how can you really know, so I still reserve some room for error, but if I'm right - it's the coolest feeling ever. First occurence was Monday, October 22nd sitting at my desk. But I didn't think much of it. Then felt the same feeling twice as I was laying down for bed that night. Again on Tuesday the 23rd I felt it twice in a row sitting on the couch. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment