Thursday, December 5, 2013

First Halloween

For Halloween, Graham was ... drum roll please ... a s'more!


I just couldn't resist adding marshmallow and chocolate to his already adorable graham cracker-ness. Along with my mom and sister-in-law, we crafted his costume based on this tutorial then tweaked it a little to make it work for us. Soon enough, he'll have a stronger opinion on what his costume should be, so I had to take advantage of this year. He was a good sport wearing his little sandwich board s'more board all around town!

We celebrated with a party at daycare.



And Graham is so lucky that both his grandmas and Auntie Chelsey came to visit him and see him in his costume.




One with mama.


After the daycare party, Graham and I headed back out to my office for trick-or-treating. Another cute back drop for pictures so we were sure to snap a few.



From there we met up with dad and headed to our friends' for pizza and trick-or-treating. Pizza for mom and dad. Trick-or-treating for the big kids. Hanging out as just the marshmallow portion of his costume for Graham. All in all, I think he had a very enjoyable first Halloween and I can't wait to see him roll his eyes at this costume when he's older!

No comments:

Post a Comment