Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Live

I'm behind on posts....by a lot! I'm going back to mid May when Graham was 9 weeks old to start the catch-up process.

The week Aaron was gone to Portland for a Brewing Company trip (May 11 through 17), I really picked up my game in the video department. I did my best to capture everyday moments of our little man and send them to Aaron. Hopefully that explains all the references to daddy in these videos. 

Typical good morning smiles. 



Hanging out on the lounger in the bathroom. (my favorite video to date. I was just going to video him looking around, kicking and grunting. But he surprised me with a smile show!)



Enjoying his new activity mat. It's been so fun to watch him interact with this toy. 




Falling asleep and snoring after a feeding.


Another waking up video.


There are more but each of these took about an entire evening to upload, so we'll move on. Going forward perhaps just one video per post will keep things more efficient!




No comments:

Post a Comment